Wednesday, December 6, 2006

WOD, 12/6 "The Filthy Fifty"

I gave the old beast a try. It didnt look too hard, I mean just 50 of a bunch of easy exercises? Well, I was wrong. Unlike the "Murph", this one pushed my aerobic capacity to the limit. I was breathing heavily the entire time. It felt good. Anyways, here's the workout:

For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box -did these last, not first
50 Jumping pull-ups - unbroken
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood - unbroken
Walking Lunge, 50 steps - unbroken
50 Knees to elbows - broken like crazy.
50 Push press, 45 pounds - 15-12-10-8-5
50 Back extensions - 25-25. I should have been able to do these in one go.
50 Thrusters, 20 lbs. 25-25
50 Burpees - broken like crazy. first experience with burpees
50 Double unders - can barely do DU's. No good.

Time: 28:02

that's a little over 3 seconds per rep. Figuring none of these exercises should take over 1 second per rep, thats over 2 second of rest per rep. Room for improvement is obvious right there. I can't wait to try this one out again.

1 comment:

Matthew Cricchio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.